CL deals in N. Raleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCTurner

New User
Gary
Table saw, jointer, shaper, sander, planer, - $1 (North Raleigh)

Date: 2010-01-24, 11:34AM EST
Reply to: sale-n8wzt-1568064140@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am selling these Items from my garage work shop

Heavy duty Rockwell, table saw 220 volt strong machine, works great, missing miter gauge, 27x36 solid top up to 27x72 inch. $500

Northwood 8 inch jointer 66 inch bed lengh 220 vold $250

Shaper works, but I have not made use of this one rust on top, 220volt and also three phase. $200 or best offer on this one very strong machine.

Sander needs 6x80 inch sand paper works niced 220 volt could work with 120. Grizzely brand made in Taiwan. $200

These are veey heavy duty machines and I bought them from a retired old man who had these items in his garage for years and I used them very litttle. I love them just need to move. might be able to help you in delivery.

I also have

light weight hitachi table saw 120 volt manual three years old little use $100
Delta 12 inch planer six inch hight $200

Pictures for the missing items in next add

Will try to post pictures contact me a Sam at: (919) 870-7946

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n93pb3of5O45T45P2a1od202c2c1fb241374.jpg
3m63o63l15O05P35R6a1o1c4158044d4b1a5d.jpg
3n83p23l45O25Pe5Rda1o89ce2d5709b11f14.jpg
3mf3p33ob5Od5Tb5Pea1obf15599cb338185d.jpg

woodstarfarms

New User
CreativeWoodworks
I picked up the 3hp shaper, he had it listed as 3 phase, but was wrong. It came with a dozen cutters, and 2 spindles. The bottom of the cabinet was rusted some, but easily fixed by my dad, the machine shop owner. Overall not a bad deal at $200, even if we had to rework the bottom of the base, now with casters. The table saw he has is not a bad deal at all, if someone needs one.

eyekode

New User
Salem
I picked up the 3hp shaper, he had it listed as 3 phase, but was wrong. It came with a dozen cutters, and 2 spindles. The bottom of the cabinet was rusted some, but easily fixed by my dad, the machine shop owner. Overall not a bad deal at $200, even if we had to rework the bottom of the base, now with casters. The table saw he has is not a bad deal at all, if someone needs one.

I picked up the jointer today. Not in great condition but serviceable. It will need new blades and a really good cleaning. There was some moisture damage to the base too. And a really poor paint job covering some of it up.

He is a really nice guy. The wood he has looked really nice too. I just can't fit any more in my space :).

eyekode

New User
Salem
How did the sander look?

I only glanced at it. Wouldn't know what to look for anyway. My guess is it would be somewhat of a project (like the rest of his tools). I just got the jointer out of my care and setup. The beds have some pitting but I am not sure if it will affect the cut. The blades are in bad enough shape that I don't dare try to face joint. It will take some sweat equity to bring it up to speed :).
Salem

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
I picked up the jointer today. Not in great condition but serviceable. It will need new blades and a really good cleaning. There was some moisture damage to the base too. And a really poor paint job covering some of it up.

He is a really nice guy. The wood he has looked really nice too. I just can't fit any more in my space :).

Very Nice Score Salem,

That is an Awesome Price for an 8" Jointer. I paid the same for a Ridgid 6" Jointer, it had rust and some pitting as well. The guy said it was just wear/wood stain... :roll: I did get a Delta 10" Bandsaw included in the price. :icon_thum

YOU ROCK~!

Way To Go Gary on posting this to help some NCWW members~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS