Cinderella's Carriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyWarren

New User
Roy
Just finished making Cinderella's Carriage.

Wanted to share with you.

Roy

Cinderella_1.JPG

View image in gallery

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Beautiful work!!! :eusa_danc

Belongs in a museum behand glass for may people to admire.

Wayne

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Pretty cool, Roy. Looks like the dark wood is Walnut, but what is the light wood? And could you give us some idea of the size? It's hard to judge w/ the white background. I sure hope it doesn't turn back into a pumpkin after midnight. :gar-La;

Bill

RoyWarren

New User
Roy
Bill,

It is walnut with the overlays made from 5/32" Finnish Birch.

23" long and 10" high.

About half way through making it, I would have taken the pumpkin. Very challenging project.

Roy

ReynoldsJay

New User
Jay
Wow. I'm just now learning to use my scroll saw, and this is very inspirational. In the small project I made, I can truly appreciate the time it took you to make this. Wow, amazing job.

What or Who is it for?

RoyWarren

New User
Roy
[What or Who is it for?[/QUOTE]

Jay,

Actually none of the stuff I've made belongs to me. My wife takes immediate possession of everything I make as soon as I finish it. :gar-La;

I just enjoy the scroll sawing and spending time in my shop.

Since you're just starting out, my only suggestion would be the four (P's) Patience, Persistance, Perservance & Precision.

Keep challenging yourself.

Roy

RickC

New User
Rick
Very nice done, Roy. In addition to the scrollsawer, I think there is going to be one very happy recipient!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Another masterfully cut and built piece Roy. Well done! Love to see some pictures of the steam powered fire wagon you built.

skeeter

New User
Charles
WOW! Awesome work. I have to wonder how many paacks of blades it would take for me to get through a project llike that!!!!!

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
OMG!! That's absolutely beautiful! Any idea on how much time you have in that??

Looking at that reminds me of the 4 P's I have a problem with. Patience, Patience, Patience and Patience. :)

Good job!!!!!!

Tom S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS