***cheap kd lumber** s.maple fas**hickory fas**ash fas**

Status
Not open for further replies.

hroykelly

New User
roy
Here is the list of all lumber orders that have been pulled and are ready to ship. Thanks to all who have purchased lumber from us.
Roy

Chad Conwell 150' Shorts & 150' Weathered Ash (pd)
Geoff Potter 150' Shorts (pd)
Robert Webster 200' Shorts (pd)
Salem Ganzhorn 100' Shorts (pd)
Gonzalo Fernandez 250' Shorts (pd)
Daniel Bowman 100' Shorts (pd)
Kevin Murdock 200' FAS Maple (pd)

cc194217

New User
Mark
well all I survived the Truck Show in Dallas, TX.... will be headed up on the 26th to pick up the lumber from Roy..

I will be at the aforementioned location on the 30th of Aug... I should be there between 8am-9am...

Thanks again for helping Roy...

Thanks,
Mark

cc194217

New User
Mark
just got back from Roy's... have everyone's lumber that was two posts above... hope Kevin you have a long trailer... wood is about 16' long for your order.. everyone else should have a good trailer or pickup... wood is seperated, but make sure everyone tries to arrive at the same time... I do not want to unload 400bf of wood to get to the bottom bundle... Kevin and Chad your orders are at the top... cannot unload rest till we unload you.. should be there between 8-9 am..
IMG_8772.JPG

View image in gallery

Dan Bowman

New User
Dan Bowman
Mark, you've already put a lot of time and energy into this lumber run, and you deserve a big Thank You! See you Saturday

cc194217

New User
Mark
for those who will be there Sunday to pick up their lumber.... Kevin is in the hospital and may be released Friday.. if he does show up Sunday can a couple of people stay around and help him load his lumber? with what he has going on he does not need be lifting wood....thanks,, Mark

eyekode

New User
Salem
Mark brought the lumber to Raleigh today. My newly-built lumber rack runneth over :). I got some of the maple shorts and there is some really nice wood in there.

It was nice to put faces to names too.

Mark I hope it was worth your effort, thanks again!
Salem

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
Thanks again to Mark and all those that helped load me up.

I greatly appreciate the help, and it was great meeting everyone.

-Kevin

gfernandez

New User
Gonzalo
Mark,
Thank you for taking the time and effort to make all this happen. I hope you know that we really appreciate it!

Gonzalo

cc194217

New User
Mark
Thank you all for being there... was just about like a fox loose in a hen house... never seen so many work so fast... was done in 30 min...

I hope everyone is happy with their purchases... if not... see Roy...haha...

Made it home about noon time.... stopped by the Lowe's in Mebane... parked crossways well away from everyone... and of course some moron has to park his truck right in front of my jeep... with 5 empty spots to his left.... after driving and backing a 53' foot trailer up several times a day.. a 16' is a piece of cake...

but other than that... was a easy ride home.

now if I can find out where she hid the money.....:rotflm:

cc194217

New User
Mark
1st time I launched a boat... was an outboard.. with a strap over the back..(see where this is going).. was a bass tourneyment at same ramp... backed up trailer and boat... could not figure out why boat was not floating off the trailer.... was enlighted .... now I have a routine for lauching my boats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS