Charlotte Woodworkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Is anyone familiar with the Charlotte Woodworkers Assocoation? I was told about this a while back, but haven't gone to any of the meetings. The website, www.charlottewoodworkers.org/, is not current, so I don't know if they are still holding meetings. It may be worth checking out! Their site says both the 3rd Monday and 3rd Tuesday. Not sure which it actually is.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
Ed

I'll be sure the site gets updated!

The meetings are the 3rd Tuesday of each month. At one time I had them on the recurring NC WWer site. I'm a member as is Kyle. Don't know how many other WWer's are. I can't recall off hand.

The next meeting is tomorrow at 6 pm. The location is the incarnation lutheran church over by south park mall. I'm not certain of the program, but in November Carl Stout from Martin USA is going to talk about safety.

The group is a hodgepodge of woodpeckers to master craftsmen. Mostly retired or soon to retire folks. Each month we have a presentation and time to visit. It's enjoyable and informative. Always good to meet folks with the same interests and guys with experience willing to give free advice.

Visitors are welcomed and encouraged to attend the meetings, after you get hooked you're glad to pay the $ 30 buck dues to cover snacks and what not.

Hope to see you there,

Phil Ashley

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Ed

I'll be sure the site gets updated!

The meetings are the 3rd Tuesday of each month. At one time I had them on the recurring NC WWer site. I'm a member as is Kyle. Don't know how many other WWer's are. I can't recall off hand.

The next meeting is tomorrow at 6 pm. The location is the incarnation lutheran church over by south park mall. I'm not certain of the program, but in November Carl Stout from Martin USA is going to talk about safety.

The group is a hodgepodge of woodpeckers to master craftsmen. Mostly retired or soon to retire folks. Each month we have a presentation and time to visit. It's enjoyable and informative. Always good to meet folks with the same interests and guys with experience willing to give free advice.

Visitors are welcomed and encouraged to attend the meetings, after you get hooked you're glad to pay the $ 30 buck dues to cover snacks and what not.

Hope to see you there,

Phil Ashley

Thanks for all the info, Phil. I didn't know about this either. I will not be able to make tomorrow's meeting probably, but will try another in the future. They should post reminder's out here!

nelsone

New User
Ed
Thanks Phil, I'm not sure if I can make it or not, but I would like to try. May be a little late if I do make it.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
FYI ...we voted last night to move the meeting time to 6:30 pm and were informed the name of the church we meet at will be change to The Well of Hope Lutheran Church.

I'll update the calendar.

phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS