Charlotte Woodworkers Tonight 5-15-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
Charlotte Woodworkers is tonight. Our members have been invovled in one special christmas for a number of years. For the next couple months a few members are going to be presenting on a chest they are making to donate for the auction.

Meeting time 6:30 pm...(social at 5:30 PM)...LOCATION: Well of Hope Lutheran Church, 6400 Old Reid Road, Charlotte, NC......

MikeH

New User
Mike
Charlotte Woodworkers is tonight. Our members have been invovled in one special christmas for a number of years. For the next couple months a few members are going to be presenting on a chest they are making to donate for the auction.

Meeting time 6:30 pm...(social at 5:30 PM)...LOCATION: Well of Hope Lutheran Church, 6400 Old Reid Road, Charlotte, NC......

I'm going to try and make it tonight.

nelsone

New User
Ed
I am going to have to miss this again this month.:-( I'm under a deadline for the project I'm working on and my "real" job is taking me out of town next week. Hopefully next month.

Phil, I really do want to get together again for a cold one! If this project is done, next month will be a definite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS