Charlotte to Cary _ PE Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Set of (4) Great Lakes casters need to roll from Charlotte(Woodwrangler) to Cary(Splint Eastwood), preferably by motorized vehicle:gar-Bi also with brakes!

Much Thanks in Advanced!

Matt

thrt15nc

Tom
User
I can see this has my name written all over it. :gar-Bi

If someone else is making a trip such as this, I'd ask to include the Ridgid sander I'm getting from Jeremy.

However, if not, I can bring them back when I go Wednesday night. I'm thinking I'll be coming back past Cary about 9PM that night.

Tom

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Matt,

I'll probably be going from Charlotte to Raleigh on the 15'th if you still haven't found anyone to take them for you. (And as long as they fit in the backseat of my Honda).

Trent

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I'll be making a trip to Albelmarle in a couple of weeks to see Reggie and also to pick up some chairs for my brother. If anybody wants to get something transported to the RDU area and can either drop it off at Reggies or meet me near him, I'll be glad to bring it back.

I'll be in the F450... trailer optional!

JohnW

New User
John
Guys...I'm going to Cary from Charlotte this Thursday. I'll send you both a PM with my cell. Call me if you still need the pony express.

Calling is better than PM as I may not be on site very much.

thrt15nc

Tom
User
Boy, thanks for all the offers!! I'll meet Jeremy late Wednesday afternoon and pick up my NEW TO ME SANDER!!! and Matt's casters. Then later that evening I'll meet Matt for the drop-off. I think we're good to go.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors