Changing Table for Expected Daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
skeeter said:
Is the Miller dowel system anything like the beadLoc dowel jig system? I use the beadLoc and really like it for simple and fast set-up.

Charles, here is a pic of the Miller dowel system. It takes a stepped drill bit to install them.

D L

web4679big.jpg

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
Dito, no pictures, no baby. Beautiful work Jeremy and I also congratulate you on the new baby. The cherry was a beautiful choice.

Wilmingtonian

New User
David
Jeremy,

Awesome job on the changing table. Congrats on the expected daughter. I had never heard of Miller dowels until I read your post, researched on Rockler, and ordered a set to try. I hope in the near future to start on the nursery furniture myself. I will definitely use your work as a guide and a goal. Bravo :eusa_clap

David

Last edited:

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Great job on the changing table, I can vouch for the miller dowel system. It’s not just a dowel though; it is a stepped dowel in that fact that it actually pulls your work pices together. It’s quite ingenious really. I use them on the corner cupboards I make instead of dealing with the complicated joinery( I know woodguy,you would slap me). Be blessed all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS