Changes in Admin and mods expectations -part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I have beat my head against the wall with this. I guess I really don't think, we will find enough people that have both the time and desire to fulfill all of the admin, special admin & site programmer positions. However, there are several "good" ideas in the document.
  • Advisory Panel
  • Site Programmers
  • More Special Admins
  • Increased definition of requirements
  • Spells out the increased expectations
  • And some other points.
If we can't fill all of the positions, we are no worse off, than we are now. But the document, cleaned up and with some holes filled in, will provide some better guidelines/rules. So I am going to start the process by creating the advisory panel. The first four positions will be those mandatory positions spelled out in the document.
  • Owner(me)
  • Webmaster (Monty)
  • Senior Moderators(Dave & Clay)
We will meet(online - Special forum) and start the process of setting the policy by providing more detail and cleaning up the document. Though the first thing will be for us to add more more members to the panel. If we decide we want you on the Panel, we will send you a PM and if you accept, make you a member and provide access to the private forum. Remember just because you are an Advisory Panel member, doesn't mean you have to give up your other position, though you may if you want.

While we doing the initial stages of this process, please do not recruit or accept any volunteers for any positions. Before we add anymore people to the staff, I want the document presented to the membership at large, so they know what the new expectations are going to be.

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Steve, I have to agree with your thoughts on finding enough people to fill ALL of the positions. I think what you state above is a good approach having a better chance at success. I have to admit, however, that I am disappointed as I was hoping for the owner position...oh well...can't win 'em all, I guess :)

Cheers!
Chris

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Oh, if you really want the owner position, you can have it, only about $200/ month:lol:

I got in by asking Dave about money contribution to help run the forum. I would still offer money to you to help pay for it all, Im sure others would also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS