Celebrity in our Ranks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
One of our members, Jon in Cranbrook, Ontario (extreme birdhouses) is going to be featured on Animal Planet in the next few months. Congratulations, Jon.

If some of you haven't seen his birdhouses, you need to visit his gallery on here (cranbrook2) and check out some of his work.

THEN, jump over to Lumberjocks and look at the pics of the day the crew filmed the segment at his house and shop! Easy to see why some of our "northern friends" moved south!!

When you go to Lumberjocks, go to Forums, then Coffee Lounge (their answer to OT) and look for "Show time!"

It's worth the visit.

cskipper

Cathy
Jon, that is wonderful news. Please let us know, if you can, when it will air. Your bird mansions are amazing!

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Charlie the Beagle watches Animal Planet every Saturday morning. I just cannot get him interested in Independent Film or Sundance Channels.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Charlie the Beagle watches Animal Planet every Saturday morning. I just cannot get him interested in Independent Film or Sundance Channels.

I knew when I saw Charles that he is a Beagle of intelligence and highly refined!!

:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS