Cedar Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Here's a load of ERC I picked up today from ol' saw4you! Some pretty good stuff in there. One of the first things I want to do with some of the wider boards is make another Richfield pattern swing and finish it with clear General 450. Should turn out nice.

Cedar_2.JPG

Also had lunch today with ol' sawduster (rough rations)and picked up a copy of this for a friend. Had a good visit with Robert. Actually saw him in something OTHER than his "bibs" today!
:rotflm:

Gotcha_.jpg

All in all, a good day.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I'm jealous. Jealous of that pretty cedar, but more jealous that you got to have lunch with sawduster. Sounds like a great day altogether.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Reggie, please do not use titles like "Cedar Run" for your posts. I had visions of trailers with cedar being unloaded at HF.... :)

Actually saw him in something OTHER than his "bibs" today!
:swoon::swoon:

sawduster

New User
Robert
I'm jealous. Jealous of that pretty cedar, but more jealous that you got to have lunch with sawduster. Sounds like a great day altogether.

You'll be more jealous to know that he left a couple of pieces of that pretty cedar in the parking lot at work :gar-La;

Really enjoyed the time bro , breaking bread with ya and meeting Howard

I am actually forced to wear " civvies " at work :wconfused: It is practically the only place where you will not see me in bibs
.....my boss is a slave driver :BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS