Carpool to WW show from Raleigh area

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
It's very tempting but I'm not sure my wallet can handle it. Are there decent deals to be found at these shows? or would they be pretty close to Amazon.com prices?

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
It's very tempting but I'm not sure my wallet can handle it. Are there decent deals to be found at these shows? or would they be pretty close to Amazon.com prices?

Just wanted to gauge interest. Not that excited about 6 hours of driving but would like to buy some Sommerfeld stuff.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Please don't take this personal, but the reason the show has shrunk over the years is the vendors go to the EXPEN$E of putting on a $how, but we come home and buy from Amazon instead because they are a couple bucks cheaper. If woodworkers don't support the show with their wallet, there will be no show. The internet has done more to diminish the show than any other thing, IMHO.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Please don't take this personal, but the reason the show has shrunk over the years is the vendors go to the EXPEN$E of putting on a $how, but we come home and buy from Amazon instead because they are a couple bucks cheaper. If woodworkers don't support the show with their wallet, there will be no show. The internet has done more to diminish the show than any other thing, IMHO.

Nice hijack!!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Nice hijack!!
Geoff, I already have wife and another in my small car. Friend called me last week about a ride. (I usually get a group from TWA together.) Tomorrow I will check and see if rider is still planning on going. If he isn't you are welcome to go with us. We will be staying for Jim Hevey's demo at 4:00 PM, FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS