Calendar Purchases Access?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Is there a way I can get access to verified orders for calendars that would eliminate a need for anyone to send them to me? All I need is the Purchaser's Name/Address & quantity. Once I have that I could keep up with the orders, reorder as needed, and confirm shipment when they are mailed. I would still need to get this data from Barbara on mail in orders but this would eliminate some legwork for her.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I'm going to forward you what I'm getting. We need to discuss the logistics for all this.
My dad's in the Hospice unit at the hospital. I've been pretty tied up with him sine last Saturday. No clue from day to day what we're looking at.
Dennis, I got a call to return him to the hospital as I was about to write your check. I'll get it out tomorrow and in the mean time, tell me how you want to handle the postage refund.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
When I was doing the sales I only mailed them out once a week. No one complained about the turn around. People will understand.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Get the check when you can. I understand your situation & will work with you on it. Emailing me the orders like you did works fine for me. With the names & addresses like they are it's easy to copy the orders you email to me to the label template. I'll print & mail them when you release in batches of 10 names or calendars (that's how many labels are on a page).
Thanks.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Sorry, not sure how the back end with paypal works.

Without some complicated fancy pants coding (of which I have no clue on), I fear this needs to remain a manual process.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS