Cabinet Shops in Wake Forest???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Thanks Littlejohn. I'm quite familiar with NC's barbeque. My mother is a born-n-raised Lexinton lady. She is back living there now since my dad passed away about a year before I moved off to Charleston. I've eaten NC barbeque all my life (lol, we used to always bring home to SC some "supplies" from Lexington when we went to visit family).

As far as makes it best---- I dunno... I'd have to try them ALL before making that decision:icon_thum.

Tom, I will keep Mr. Broom's name in mind when I come up job scouting. Hopefully I'll come home with a phone book so I can do some serious scouting. The yellowpages online just didn't turn up much.

Well he definitely knows his BBQ. There is none better than Lexington BBQ.

Redfish

New User
Matt Meadows
Well, if everyone wants to bring it to me, I'll make the decision once and for all. Until dinner *tomorrow* night of course.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I found two in creedmoor, both I would say within 30 minutes.

Brassfield Custom Woodworks and Wood Shapes. Wood shapes does furniture as well as cabinetry.

Redfish

New User
Matt Meadows
Well, the Lord is good, He provides!

I spent Monday looking around and speaking with various shops, and found a place to work.

And the lucky winner is......

ME!

However, you may send sympathy cards to Kay and Son's Woodworking on their latest employee acquisition, Redfish.

Thanks to all the folks here for helping me find a place to work-- especially you guys that mentioned Kay and Sons. I met with them Monday and walked out with a job, working for a company that obviously is known for integrity (and quite frankly has some tooling I can't wait to get a hand at).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS