But who got who?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Once the porch was all most complete the LOML said “We need to get some furnishings for the porch.” Hers cost way more then my tools.:BangHead: :crybaby2:

Attachments

• DSC00021.jpg
    DSC00021.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC00024.jpg
    DSC00024.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 201

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Which goes to show that you left too much money available for her to go by the furniture.

Unfortunately, I have the same issue as you.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
You need a place to sit and enjoy a cold beverage on your new porch. Think of the furniture as beverage enhancement tools :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dave:)

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
I would have to say having a nice place to relax on a porch is very nice. You can go sit out there when you get frustrated with your woodworking projects and take a break. Hopefully you won't be like me and stay in the shop when I know I should get out :eusa_doh:

DavidF

New User
David
Travis Porter said:
Black and Tan. Guiness only if the Bass isn't on tap.

Sacrilege! I once new a guy, an Irishman no less who killed me by ordereing a Guiness with a lemonade top!!!:crybaby2:

Sully

New User
jay
DavidF said:
I once new a guy, an Irishman no less who killed me by ordereing a Guiness with a lemonade top!!!

No self-repecting, and country-loving Irishman would do that. I assume you gave him the appropriate amount of pummeling.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
DavidF, I knew I liked you for some reason! :)
Why would I adulterate my Guinness by adding an inferior beer!?!?

-1759 Society Member #1500

DavidF

New User
David
jwaterdawg said:
No self-repecting, and country-loving Irishman would do that. I assume you gave him the appropriate amount of pummeling.

I distanced myself at the other end of the bar!!

DavidF

New User
David
chris99z71 said:
DavidF, I knew I liked you for some reason! :)
Why would I adulterate my Guinness by adding an inferior beer!?!?

-1759 Society Member #1500

I always think of Guiness being natures way of making you patient - it's always worth waiting for. I used to order two for the first round because the first one went down so quickly!

We should get together for a pint or two one night, Sapwood would certainly come along, he's never turned one down:lol::drunken_s

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Now that we've thoroughly hijacked this post (sorry Nick), yes we should get together for a pint some evening. The Hibernian in Cary is rather centrally located for you, Sapwood and myself. Unless you have another suggestion?

DavidF

New User
David
chris99z71 said:
Now that we've thoroughly hijacked this post (sorry Nick), yes we should get together for a pint some evening. The Hibernian in Cary is rather centrally located for you, Sapwood and myself. Unless you have another suggestion?
Sounds like a plan! I work in Apex, so could go straight from work one night - Roger??? Or anybody else?

Ken Weaver

New User
Ken Weaver
Nick - In spite of the rants about pints and such, the proper course is "Honey, sure do like the way the porch looks!"

- tool purchase plan, phase 2

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Phase 2 is in the works I will get more tools soon.

Chris and David
I am always up for a cold one. Let's set a time and we can get together.

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
It goes like this..."Honey I need to get a new (insert tool)." Her response "How much will that cost". You reply "It is much less expensive than the furniture on the porch". She says "That's different". You reply "Not really, remember when I suggested we get that inexpensive set and you pointed out that we really should spend more money and get a quality set that really met our needs and would hold up well over time......." :-D

NZAPP1 said:
Phase 2 is in the works I will get more tools soon.

Chris and David
I am always up for a cold one. Let's set a time and we can get together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS