Brew Paddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
My boys, my husband, son, and son-in-law brew beer. The rest of us (girls) stand around, drink and. Give instruction.
The have started buying the hops and grains and developing thier own recipes and this requires big batches. Well, that's what they told me. So I made them this out of maple. With stanless steel pins. My son designed it. They have entered their first competition. :)
image.jpgimage.jpg

tarheelz

Dave
Corporate Member
Bertha,

That is an EXCELLENT looking paddle!!! Let us know how it works in practice. (I was wondering whether the scrollwork holes in the hops images becomes a cleaning problem.)

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Great looking paddle.

And, having never brewed beer myself, I can verify that big batches are a must!

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Very nice :) I made a few mash paddles for my son they were not near as nice as yours.

Maybe the Fountain of Youth isn't a fountain at all. Maybe it's a way of looking at things. A way of thinking.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Nice work, Berta. Is this kinda like mixing cake batter. One lucky person gets to lick the paddle when they're done? :gar-Bi

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
TARHEELZ, I will let you know what the boys say about the cleaning. That is one mess I do not help with.
Bill, trust me you wouldn't want to at this point. It needs to ferment and develop the flavors.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
The boys entered their first brew competition along with the new Brew Paddle. And they took first place with the Caramel Porter!
I am very proud of them!

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Berta,
I LOVE the Hop design you scrolled into the paddle!
(turning something utilitarian into something beautiful!)

Touchwood

New User
Don
Way to go...beautiful paddle, and I'll bet you put that brandy-new Ex to work?? How's it working out for you? I was all hung up on getting a good floor connection for mine, but it turned out to be a non-issue. No vibration anyhow:eusa_danc

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I did end up taking off the front lower brace. It is in my way. I'll see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors