Box of Hawaiian Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalai

New User
Chris Kalai Allen
Hi everyone I made 10 real nice boxes full of Koa and other Hawaiian woods,( this offer is for members of NC Woodworker) there is in each box 1 Koa block at least 5x5x2 (I can cut this round if you want), 1 4x2 turning round of either Koa, lychee, Mango or Monkey Pod, 7-9 bottle stopper blanks and turning squares (of various Hawaiian woods) 2x2x2 -2.5x2.5x4 inches and 12-15 pen blanks that will include 1 curly Koa 2 koa 2 mango 2 mac nut and others to fill the box, those who have gotten boxes from me in the past know that I fill it to the top. I guarantee satisfaction. I can't seem to uplaod the picture so here is a link to a picture of one of the boxes. - http://www.siteskins.net/koawoodhawaii/5.3.html
The cost is $35 priority mail shipping is included with this price.
Email me with any questions, aloha.:icon_thum

Chris

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Very Interested~!

Sent PM.

Thanks for such a deal, nice box of Wood~!

And boy oh boy you have some gorgeous looking blanks for sale~! WOW

I so miss Hawaii, been there three time's and didn't want to leave, Hawaii is Beautiful~!

Thanks Chris~!

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Just to let anyone that is riding the fence about this - I have gotten a box of this wood from Chris - and it is top notch and he does fill it to the rim - Great offer Chris - Thanks

mbeach

New User
Mike
I received a box about a month ago. VERY nice wood and VERY FULL!!!

Great Deal!!!

Michael

Kalai

New User
Chris Kalai Allen
Hi everyone, I sent a PM to all interested so far. Hay Phillip and Mike you know where to get more wood if you ever need more, maybe I should'nt fill it so full that way your come back for more sooner :) na, I'll always fill them up. Aloha.

Chris

sawduster

New User
Robert
oh yeah ! You know I'm in bro :icon_thum

For anyone thinking about this, you are not gonna get prettier wood at a better price ...and yeah, the box is most definitely full !! :banana:

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS