Birdhouse Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTurner

New User
Larry Turner
I am sure many of you have seen these beautiful white birdhouses with copper tops. Does anyone know where to get some plans for these birdhouses?

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Larry I've seen good selections of birdhouse books with plans in the bookstores even at Lowes. Go take a gander through some and if you find something you like go to AbeBooks. com and do a search order what you want through there.

Here's another site that ma give you some ideas. http://www.nwf.org/backyard/

DIYGUY

New User
Mark
Don't take this as being snide, but these are all over the Inet - DAGS. This is what I got:

[SIZE=-1]Results 1 - 10 of about 225,000 for birdhouse plans. (0.15 seconds) [/SIZE]

Mark Anderson

New User
Mark
u might want to contact our very own "cranbrook2" or look at his galery. but beware your birds are going to have to get a second job to afford the rent

cranbrook2

New User
john
u might want to contact our very own "cranbrook2" or look at his gallery. but beware your birds are going to have to get a second job to afford the rent

:rolf:
I am just finishing another 70 plex now.
It,s taller then me .:eusa_doh:

Iam trying to keep up with Donald Trump.:lol:

Attachments

• P5040031-1.JPG
    P5040031-1.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 197

LTurner

New User
Larry Turner
I appreciate the responses. Cranbrook you do have some great pieces of art and work. I just wanted a simple plan of an 8 sided birdhouse like the ones at Wild Bird Unlimited and other places. How in the world do you have time to build all those extreme birdhouses. I assume that you make those custom for people They are fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS