Better than FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Lowes is currently doing a promo of the Stanley 25' tape measure. Tape is $8.88, and with tax comes to about $9.50. The deal is there is a $10 off $50 purchase coupon in the packing of the tape. That means when you spend $50 at Lowes (and most will) before 10-31-10, your tape becomes free, + some change back. Hard to go wrong on this deal. Actually paid to buy a product-WOW! If you are a vet, don't forget to ask for your discount. That lowers price even more. I love FREE, but like even better free + change back:gar-Bi. It is safe to assume that I won't be needing any tapes any time soon:rotflm:.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Free used to be my favorite price. But I'm thinking this is better. Bruce, I think I want you to do more shopping for me. :gar-Bi

DWSmith

New User
David
It is a little bit larger than what I usually have at hand but might be a good one to keep by the table saw.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Bruce, my new tape is now resident in the wood room. Thanks much for the recommendation!

Scott

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
We got the same deal on Gatorade. A case of 24, 20oz bottles for 8.87(?) with a $10 off card inside. :thumbs_up

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
It gets better. Because Lowes deducts the $10 BEFORE sales tax, you save an additional $0.72. So Lowes/ Stanley is paying me $1.25 to get a FREE tape. Lowes item #99930 for tape. Bought a couple more last night, and will use coupon today to buy grout for tile job that I'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors