Bessey REVO Parallel clamps FS- SOLD

JSJ

Jeff
Corporate Member
I have 12 Bessey brand parallel clamps for sale as a group. Four are 40" K Body REVOlution style, open to 41". Four are 24" K Body REVOlution style, open to 25". The remaining are 24" K Body REVOlution Jr. style. Have some glue stains on the metal, before I learned how to prevent that. :)

I am asking $350 for the lot of 12 as a group. I cannot ship them so it'll have to be a pick up. Located in Sherrills Ford (Catawba County) Please PM if interested. Thanks!

Jeff

IMG_1282.JPGIMG_1281.JPG

Phillip Mitchell

Phillip
User
Good deal for someone close. I would take them off your hands if I was traveling through there soon, but no plans to do so anytime soon.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Have some glue stains on the metal, before I learned how to prevent that. :)

Jeff, what is your secret to preventing glue stains?

JSJ

Jeff
Corporate Member
I put blue painters tape over the rails now so the drips don't sit there and stain the plated steel. Not really rocket science, but I read that somewhere and tried it. Works pretty good.

Reactions: drw

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
I put blue painters tape over the rails now so the drips don't sit there and stain the plated steel. Not really rocket science, but I read that somewhere and tried it. Works pretty good.
I use Dollar store 1/2 inch masking tape. since you peel it off within 24 hours, never leaves residue

raponte

New User
Rick
I have 12 Bessey brand parallel clamps for sale as a group. Four are 40" K Body REVOlution style, open to 41". Four are 24" K Body REVOlution style, open to 25". The remaining are 24" K Body REVOlution Jr. style. Have some glue stains on the metal, before I learned how to prevent that. :)

I am asking $350 for the lot of 12 as a group. I cannot ship them so it'll have to be a pick up. Located in Sherrills Ford (Catawba County) Please PM if interested. Thanks!

Jeff

View attachment 223863View attachment 223864
Hi Jeff, I can use the 8-24in clamps, I don’t need the bigger ones. How much for the 8-24in. I’m in Denver

jgt1942

John
User
Also, try applying wax to the clamp bar. This worked great for glue removal.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS