BBQ sauce, and hush puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
For those who want to know, the sauce was George's Original (about $14.00 a gallon.) I get it at local store which sells BBQ supplies. I think Nahunta carries it also. The hush puppie mix was House Autry, with onions. Food Lion carries it. When you make them at home, they will be a bit heavier, as for my dropper the mix has to be like cake batter.

dlrion

New User
Dan
Those hush puppies were da bomb! I will admit after eating those, I was eyeing deep fryer like the one you had at Big Box today, I may be able to get one for fathers day.

Thanks!

Dan

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Those hush puppies were da bomb! I will admit after eating those, I was eyeing deep fryer like the one you had at Big Box today, I may be able to get one for fathers day.

Thanks!

Dan
Won't be like mine, as I built it several (many) years ago. But Agi-Supply in Garner is the place to go for outdoor cooking items. They also have a store in Greenville.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Dem hushpuppies almost caused me to blow my diet... But they were awesome to say the least.:thumbs_up

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Dem hushpuppies almost caused me to blow my diet... But they were awesome to say the least.:thumbs_up
Don't worry about your diet. Those hush puppies were fried in vegetable oil, Carnola to be exact. Everybody knows the health benefits uf using Carnola oil. Now those ham biscuits we ate while it was raining are a different story.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Those ham biscuits may not have been good for us, but they sure were good. I had to force myself to stop at eating only two.

+1 Straight from cooker to mouth. They were super.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS