BB&T location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
This branch is at the intersection of US64 & NC55.

BRANCH - APEX-64-55
1130 BEAVER CREEK COMMONS DR
APEX, NC 27502-3919
Phone: (919)303-3040
Is this good for all concerned?
It's in a shopping center and we could rendezvous at the Chili's next door and have a working lunch.

M

McRabbet

It is the same bank branch my daughter uses (I had to do some transactions for her while I was there in March and April), so I am very aware of its location. I can meet at any time on Friday the 3rd -- I am planning on driving down on the 2nd. Lunch and a Board Meeting sound good for me -- Chili's would work for me, too. I guess the ball is in Barbara's court, assuming she can make it.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I'll do my best! Sounds fine and I've written it on my calendar. I'll keep you guys informed :gar-Bi
I'm sure I'll take a full page ad out it all major news papers:icon_cheers

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
OK...looks like 1130hrs, Friday June 3rd at Chili's. This being an official BoD Annual Meeting, lunch will be on the corporation?

After lunch, Rob, Barbara, Doug & Joe will collect at the BB&T and sign over account ownership.
Barbara, don't let us forget that you'll need to order checks with your address.

Barbara, I'll have quite a bit of stuff for you and I'm sure we'll be talking a lot at first once you get into the job. Not to worry, I won't just drop it in your lap!

If Rob and Scott get their expenses to me soon you shouldn't have any checks to write for awhile.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
OK...looks like 1130hrs, Friday June 3rd at Chili's. This being an official BoD Annual Meeting, lunch will be on the corporation?

After lunch, Rob, Barbara, Doug & Joe will collect at the BB&T and sign over account ownership.
Barbara, don't let us forget that you'll need to order checks with your address.

Barbara, I'll have quite a bit of stuff for you and I'm sure we'll be talking a lot at first once you get into the job. Not to worry, I won't just drop it in your lap!

If Rob and Scott get their expenses to me soon you shouldn't have any checks to write for awhile.

Mailed them out this AM....

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I was planning on coming but work is getting in the way big time. I won't be able to make it.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Barbara, Greensboro (221, I think) to Siler City (64) to Apex (55) dumps you out right beside the shopping center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS