Bandsaw jigs

Trey1984

Trey
User
Some good suggestions for jigs. Key to any cutting on a bandsaw if proper set up. Here is a video by Alex Snodgrass who is a spokesman for Carter products. Great video, we had him do a Zoom presentation on set up a couple of weeks ago. Here is a link to a YouTube video:
this was a good video. I seen another one where he rehabed a delta with carter quick release and guides.

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
Hank has a great check list for a BS in one of his posts. It should be easy to find. I printed a copy and keep it handy for a quick reference. The Iturra BS Accessories catalog is great. It is not only a great parts catalog but it has many interesting and informative articles. The article on the history of Delta is really interesting. Mr. Iturra is very knowledgeable and is very willing to spend time helping you and answering questions. I was having a problem with spring tension and we must have talked for 30 minutes. I bought a new spring from him and when it arrived I found he had sent me a different spring (free) in case the one I bought did not solve my problem.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS