Back to the real world

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
I started my new job this past Monday . I was hired for customer service but we do not open until April 1 so I have been working helping to rack a 40 K sf warehouse :eek:
Oh my achin' bones !! :tongue2:
I ain't no spring chicken that's fer shure . I've found muscles I forgot I had and liniment has been my drug of choice all week :gar-Bi

I'm grateful for the opportunity and I ain't scared of hard work .....just been a while since I had to do it so many days in a row :gar-La;

Today I'm gonna lay down in some sawdust and sniff heavily :mrgreen:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Congrats on starting the new job bro! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I know what you mean, I haven't done a lot of hard work since being laid off and we're moving in a few days. NOT looking forward to it. :swoon:

Kinda funny actually. I bought some of the large boxes at Lowes and on the sides of them they say things like "Clothes," Linens," etc. Yep, I'm the genius that fills them with books and dishes and ends up with boxes that weigh 200 lbs. :no:

Oh well, I always say, heavier boxes and less trips makes it go by faster. :gar-La;

steviegwood

New User
Steven
don't worry Robert I know a lot of people who are not afraid of hard work. they can lay down right beside it and sleep like a baby. heck, i am one of them. (hehe) Steve :rotflm:

jhreed

james
Corporate Member
Congratulations on the new job. I have been un-employed for 14 months. those that are able to find work at this point in time are fortunate. Hope the new job is much better than you anticipate and hope you fly up the corporate ladder.
James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS