Attention new members!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeacg

New User
Mike
Rats! I forgot the time so I went in early, realized my mistake and then I got busy and ended up missing you guys! :eusa_doh:
I'm going to put a note on my monitor right now to remind me for next week!

buildintechie

New User
Jeff
Well I showed up at 10:30 and everybody was gone....it got kinda busy in Durham so I wasnt able to hop online at 7:30. better luck next time I guess.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
This week we are going to continue with a new trend! Topics!

This week, come with your Router/Router Table questions, tips and suggestions.

Our goal continues to welcome new folks to our community, so if you are new, come meet us and get to know some of the characters that make this place so much fun :banana:

Thanks!
Jim

shopsmithtom

New User
SST
Although this is called a "quick reply", it's certainly not quick on my part. I just realized that I had these messages about the new member chat thing. (being from way out of the neighborhood, you can't really expect me to figure out the complicated stuff) I've been a bit behind on stuff & haven't really even properly introduced myself yet. I've been trying to get my son's Christmas present finished so I can clean up my shop to get some pics to post. I may actually finish it today, so I'll try to get better on this stuff real soon. -SST

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
We are on for this week.

In addition to welcoming new members to our grand community, we are also going to continue with a topic of conversation.

Running the risk of inciting pandemoniumahemic, I thought I'd throw out a topic for this week.
[PIE]
"Hollow Turning"[/PIE]

If you have questions or want to share hollow turning stories, this is your night!

Jim

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Tonight is the welcome to new members and the topic of Hollow Turning!

7:30pm

All the cool kids will be there :)

We usually go till at least 9:30, some nights later!

Jim

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
So we finally get to talk about turning? :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc :icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

Looking forward to it. :icon_thum

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
So we finally get to talk about turning? :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc :icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

Looking forward to it. :icon_thum

We'll see how long that topic lasts. Things seem to go off kilter pretty quick in that chat room. I take no responsibility for it.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
We are on for tonight!

We are going to try adding a schedule to the chat. So, from 7:30 - 8pm, the floor is reserved for new members introductions.

So, if you are new, we will be on the chat to welcome you and answer any questions you have as a new member of our community.

Then, from 8pm onward, the topic of then night and the free for all shall begin!

In keeping with some interesting threads, tonights topic will be "Your favorite tool". Tablesaw? Handsaw? Chisel? Sledge Hammer? Come and share your favorite!

Thanks,
Jim

mobjack68

New User
jerry
I LIKE IT!!
Unfortunately I will be on the road travelling to ....Durham, of all places...my daughter lives there or here or there or here...I guess it matters to who reads it...

Anyway, I will probably miss this thursday BUT, I would very much like an invite for the next one???
thanks
jerry

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I'm glad you are not going to try to chat while driving :)

This meeting is a standing invitation every thursday. Come any evening you'd like.

We do new member intro's from 7:30-8pm, then dive into general chatting and topic of the night.

Jim

I LIKE IT!!
Unfortunately I will be on the road travelling to ....Durham, of all places...my daughter lives there or here or there or here...I guess it matters to who reads it...

Anyway, I will probably miss this thursday BUT, I would very much like an invite for the next one???
thanks
jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS