Attention new members!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
It was an absolutely a great time. This would be alot of fun to have specific nights to do specific topics too. I hate that any of you may have missed out. For those I met tonight, I do have "New Lathe Fever" now thanks to you guys, and it feels good. Thanks for being so friendly and neighborly.

Zach

Zach,

It was awesome talking to you last night and to everybody else that dropped in. Looking forward to next week. :eek:ccasion1

mockymock

New User
Mark
Thursday at 7:30. I'll plan on being there unless something comes up with the 3 year old or the pregnant wife. Both are a bit unpredictable - but Thursday night is usually pretty open for me.

Thanks,

Mark.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Thursday at 7:30. I'll plan on being there unless something comes up with the 3 year old or the pregnant wife. Both are a bit unpredictable - but Thursday night is usually pretty open for me.

Thanks,

Mark.

Sounds great Mark! We look forward to chatting with you. :eek:ccasion1

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Just a quick reminder, tonight is the Flashchat!

We'd like to ask for a small change. When people join, please refrain from saying "Hi Spot!" "Hello Spot" "Welcome Spot".

29% of last weeks chat was "hello" and "goodbuy".

Looking forward to the First Annual December 10th Welcome to NCWW Chat!

Jim

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
A friendly reminder, tonights the night for the chat!

This week, promptlyish at 8pm, we are going to have new members introduce themselves.

Hope to see new and "seasoned" folks on tonight.

Jim

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach
A friendly reminder, tonights the night for the chat!

This week, promptlyish at 8pm, we are going to have new members introduce themselves.

Hope to see new and "seasoned" folks on tonight.

Jim

Still want me to drop by? Since I've already been to one, would wanna clog up chat like last time.

Zach

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Hey Zach, of course you are welcome.

You can choose to be a new member or a seasoned person. Heck, if you want to declare some sort of intermediate level, like, oh, fermenting, thats great too!

Jim

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach
Hey Zach, of course you are welcome.

You can choose to be a new member or a seasoned person. Heck, if you want to declare some sort of intermediate level, like, oh, fermenting, thats great too!

Jim

How about "Headed for the Kiln" or "Rough Sawn"... Hmmm:eusa_thin....or maybe I could say "Getting more splinters":rotflm:. Any Ideas?

Zach

SawBuck

New User
Lonnie
Thanks for another reason for me to ask Mrs. Claus for a pc for the shop. :wink_smil I hope to join the chat once the kids are in bed.

-SawBuck

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Just in case I didn't mention it, which is very likely :)

We won't meet last week or next week. Since last week has already passed, I guess telling you is a bit, uhm, postmature?

Next Thrusday is New Years Eve, so hopefully many of us will find ourselves celebrating in creative and spectacular ways.

No reason you can't jump on a chat, but we won't be "loosely organizing" one on the 31st :)

We resume Jan 7th, 2010!

Jim

mikeacg

New User
Mike
Jim,

"Next Thrusday is New Years Eve,..."

Sounds like you have a head-start on the rest of us! Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year and hope to see everyone back again in 2010!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Depending on work, I still my be available to chat on New Year's Eve. Might be an "evening of" decision. :eusa_thin

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Guess what is back on this Thursday?

I expect to hear all about folks new Christmas tools!!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors