Artl Trail Gallery Elementals display

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
A couple of weeks ago I set up a display at a local wood shop (the Woodzone) tool sale. Not only did I sell several pieces, I was invited to participate in the Elementals display at the Art Trail 'Gallery in Florence. It opens this coming Thursday and runs into early Dec. I have never done this before and have no idea how it will turn out. Hopefully I can sell some of my work (so I can buy more wood!) Here is a picture of my displayl and the link to the gallery:

http://www.art-trail-gallery.com/

cskipper

Cathy
I was invited to bring as much as I wanted, and I didn't know where to stop. Believe it or not, this is only a portion of my inventory. The overall picture is listed in the first post. Here is a closer look at the wall display and table display. They aren't the clearest pictures, but I'm guessing that about all the pieces are in my gallery anyway. Please let me know if anything is really unclear.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Cathy, that is just wonderful. Well deserved. :eusa_clap Please bring some of those to the Klingspor show this year to show them off.

cskipper

Cathy
Cathy, that is just wonderful. Well deserved. :eusa_clap Please bring some of those to the Klingspor show this year to show them off.

Unfortunately, they are happening at the same time. The gallery display stays open until early December. I have a couple of pieces that I will bring if I can on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors