Another newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayhay

New User
Jay
Hi everyone. I joined a couple weeks ago and have just been gathering info from the forums. What a great source of info. We currently live in the mts of NC in Spruce Pine. I am in the process of building a 1600 sq ft shop in the mountain look. I used to build a lot of custom entertainment centers and such but have recently started /learning to build rustic and log furniture. It is alot of fun. I am a member of the local arts council and am going to do my first shop/gallery tour in June so have alot of work to do before then. Great to be a member here and look forward to making some new friends.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Jay, it is great to have yet another newbie. We were all newbies once. If I can help you in any way feel free to ask.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Jay, I am glad you found us. I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing some pics of your work.
Dave:)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the forum Jay. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I can't wait to see some of your work and look forward to your input in the forums. :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the website from a fellow mountain dweller -- look forward to seeing some pics of your shop and work.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Jay!!!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Glad you decided to join us and I'm looking forward to seeing some pics of your work and maybe the progress on that fine sounding shop your building.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS