Another discount opportunity??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Not done yet, but I am getting us ready, in case it happens quickly. This one will be based on a limited duration discount card. That card will need to have your name on it as it is on a picture id. Please go to here and enter the information.

Notice:
That name WILL NOT be visible by members of the NCWW or anyone else.

The vendor(s) in question WILL NOT receive a membership list with that or any other other personal information.

They will receive a list of "control numbers" that will help validate the card. It may contain your screen name to simplify find the correct control number.

Failure to fill in the field correctly will have the same purpose as opting out of the offer.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Done Steve!!!!

More discounts!:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

What about contributing to the dreaded disease!!!! Are you promoting it now?

Great work, Steve and thanks!

Wayne

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
. Please go to here and enter the information.

Notice:
That name WILL NOT be visible by members of the NCWW or anyone else.

The vendor(s) in question WILL NOT receive a membership list with that or any other other personal information.

They will receive a list of "control numbers" that will help validate the card. It may contain your screen name to simplify find the correct control number.

Failure to fill in the field correctly will have the same purpose as opting out of the offer.

[/quote]

Where is that supposed to take us? :-? It took me to user settings to edit all the info I put in when I joined.

Jerry

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Jerry, that link will take you to your Usercp. At the top of the page is a box titled Edit Options. Within that box are two other boxes under Login & Privacy. You need to fill in your name in the lower box titled Picture ID.
Hope that helps,
Dave:)

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
DaveO said:
Jerry, that link will take you to your Usercp. At the top of the page is a box titled Edit Options. Within that box are two other boxes under Login & Privacy. You need to fill in your name in the lower box titled Picture ID.
Hope that helps,
Dave:)

Thanks Dave-----I found it, its a done deal. BTW, this was another opportunity to show my computer ignorance:oops: .

Thanks to guys like you even dummies like me can still enjoy this site.:-D That is the imprtant thing-----not the discount thingy.

Jerry

Greybeard

New User
Pat
My name is also in the box! :)

Steve, Thanks for all you do to provide a place for all of us to meet and discuss how to buy more tools! Now we have to figure out how to get a discount to build a bigger shop to hold all of the tools! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS