and they say it can't be done.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
For more entertainment you guys should put the music from Benny Hill to this video. :gar-La;

I told her to put circus music to it but we couldnt find any!:gar-La; dot dot da da da da dot dot da da :rotflm:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I can't wait to get e-mails with the link to this video from relatives and say, "I know those guys." :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
How about speeding up the video and putting some Benny Hill music to it :rolf:
Great show guys.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Impressive display of two brilliant minds :rotflm:
But I didn't notice anyone wearing safety glasses :eusa_hand

Roger

macdaddy

New User
Steve
I seen this same method used on a TV show named Extreem Logging except they used mules instead of a pickup. The mules seemed to have a feel for it. When the log twisted the mules stopped on their own and started backing up. I guess the mules had some experience with this.

J

jeff...

Just an FYI - my SIL and I unloaded the trailer today... a few of those logs were down right heavy and had to weigh in right around 2000 lbs. The bobcat kept wanting to drive on it's two front wheels, it's rated to lift 2200 lbs.

It's actually better to use a "V" cable with a pulley, in the middle. I had a good one that I made up but lost it along with a bucket full of chains and ratchet straps. They slid out of the back of the truck. By the time I noticed and backtracked the two buckets were nowhere to be found.:roll:

Dragon

New User
David
Nice work. I'll post a thread shortly of my adventures today. Not easy getting really big and heavy logs up a steep creek bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS