And the Winner is..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Got this from an email from Popular Woodworking. While I've never read their mag I'm somehow getting regular emails from them and I thought this was kinda funny.

The contest was for "The Most Pathetic Work Benches" and these were the "winners". :gar-La;

Brian.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Now is a crappy work bench better then no work bench? Some times you need to make due with what you have on hand.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Here's a picture of mine. :roll:

trentpics_170.jpg

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
I made due for years on a wire spool given to me by the power company. It was a step up from what I had. Lord knows I'm not laughing at ANYone else's stuff. I've seen what some people can do with a pocketknife and a hot glue gun!

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
I had some 2X4s and a piece of 3/4in ply over part of the tub in a spare bathroom in our apartment in Durham. It was my "Japanese Period". :rotflm: Working with a miterbox (manual not electric), jigsaw, sander, rip saw, 1/3 sheet sander and a few planes was hard on the knees but I was very productive. Thank goodness I discovered the WW'ing program the Parks and Rec had at Grey Culbreth Jr. High in Chapel Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS