...and another

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickC

New User
Rick
Loooooonnnnggg time member no longer shirking his responsibilities!

IT professional, part time woodworker. Enjoy smaller projects (boxes, scroll saw, etc) but occasionally tackle something like an entertainment center.

Also play around with photography hobby and enjoy reading "fluff" such as adventure, sci-fi and Westerns.:embarrassed:

Rick

RickC

New User
Rick
Rick do I know you...lol

Not that you should admit in public or mixed company!!!!

How is everything in your neck of the woods? Haven't been digging in missed posts for a while, but wondering if your shop is finished. (send me a link to your last(est) update.)

On a non woodworking note, had a banner year fishing this year in NY. I know counting your catch outside of a tournaments is the mark of a rookie, but... I caught 148 fish this year over the course of a little less than 20 days out on the lake. The majority were bass (about 95) of legal size (10"). A select few in the 3 lb range went home with my Dad for his winter fish fries!

Take care!

RickC

New User
Rick
Glad to see you back!

Thanks, Cathy. I have dropped in from time to time to skulk around a bit, just haven't posted much. Hope all is well. I have noticed some FINE projects coming out of your shop when I peeked. Keep up the good work!

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS