Amazing Compressor: Only if you have 3 phase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddler

New User
Todd
There's still a week left in the auction, but IRS has a Kaeser SK19 compressor posted in Lexington, NC which only at $700 right now.

They seem to be 4-6K used and new they're over 12k, so that price seems "a bit low". The air tank isn't shown in the picture, but it says it's included along with the electrical control panel.

Anyway, I was just looking for a small compressor for a spray gun (my little hotdog comp is too small) so this would be serious overkill even if I had a 3ph converter that'd do 15hp. But 58cfm at 145psi and under 70db of noise is just too cool not to point it out to you guys.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Wow - that thing would run a major sandblaster.... must be a rotary compressor to have that much CFM and such low noise.

15HP.... I hate to admit it, but that's even overkill for me!

But it's only 700 bucks.... I'll bet that it quadruples before the auction is over.

Toddler

New User
Todd
Yep Rotary Screw. Good call Scott. And yeah, guess it might be overkill for any one person shop. On the flip side, it matches your back hoe and dozer.

When I looked it up on line, the ones with 20 to 30 thousand hours on them are described as "mint", or "like new". So I guess they're meant to run a LOT. It'd be perfect to supply a tank at a production shop to run their pneumatic tools and sprayers.

NOT what I need for a mini HVLP gun, but . . . I still want it :)
I mean, look, these guys got the little version of it . . . http://www.ultimategarage.com/garageprojects/msi.html

Toddler

New User
Todd
Well, I had to peek back since it ends today. Still not at $3000, but it's up to $1600.

Todd

Robb Parker

New User
Robb
Well, I missed another. Bid $2000 as limit and 2050.00 got it. Hopefully one of you got it. Still a great deal at that. Not to be I suppose. Haven't had great luck lately.
Robb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS