Always learning something new in Randleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtSnafu

Libraries
Scotty
[FONT=&quot]Hello Everyone,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have known about NC Woodworker for a little while now, but just recently become a member as free time is tough to come by. I am able to spare some time sometimes while at work to peruse the site (which I am sure our IT will eventually get onto me about that)...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have been dabbling in woodworking as time allows for many years, but just two years back we (my sweet lady and I) dedicated a space to be a shop (12x24 building). [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We make mostly small projects, nothing like furniture... yet.. Some of our recent projects that we gave as gifts can be seen at.... http://lumberjocks.com/SgtSnafu/projects. [/FONT]

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Welcome, Scotty! Lots of stuff to look at around here for inspiration, and plenty of good folks to help out. :thumbs_up

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
welcome, I grew up right down the road in Sophia. and graduated from Randleman High class of 2000.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Scotty. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Checked out your web page and that is some very impressive scroll saw work. :eek: That's one thing I've never tried. Anyway, this is a wonderful group of folks, it's great that you could join us. :icon_thum

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the sweetest sawdust in the Universe -- glad you joined us and we look forward to your participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS