Allan Steckler

Status
Not open for further replies.

steckler

New User
Allan
Re: Hello from Central Washington

Hello everyone. This is my time on this forum. My name is Allan Steckler and I live in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. I'm a retired professor and I have a small woodworking shop in my garage. My most recent project was a 4 drawer dresser made out of soft maple. I'm interested in talking to other amateur woodworkers.
allan

KC7CN

New User
Don

Hello everyone. This is my time on this forum. My name is Allan Steckler and I live in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. I'm a retired professor and I have a small woodworking shop in my garage. My most recent project was a 4 drawer dresser made out of soft maple. I'm interested in talking to other amateur woodworkers.
allan

Hi Alan,

It appears you and I are the newbee's! Nice to meet you!

All, thank you for the warm welcome; I look forward to being a member. Although I live in the Noth West, I look forward to a visit in North Carolina in the near future.

My user name, "KC7CN" is my amateur radio (HAM) call sign. I am not very active at this time, but 73's (greetings) to all who may share this hobby.

-Don

M

McRabbet

allan
Allan,

We're happy that you've joined the website, but you need to open a new Thread in the "Who We Are" forum and introduce yourself that way. We encourage you both to start a Photo Gallery (it's real easy) and upload some pictures of your shop and projects. We look forward to hearing more from you!

By the way, be sure to check out our Links and Download Libraries for more good stuff!

Rob

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Allan, it's great to have you as a member. I look forward to your input!

Dave:)

Last edited:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hi Allan and welcome to NCWWer! It's a great resource that affords opportunities to meet fellow woodworkers all across the state. And the diversity of talent and skills usually provides informed responses to posts. So join the fun and exchanges :icon_thum

I live near Southpoint Mall :)crybaby2:) so you are welcome to stop by and figure out what I'm doing wrong :lol:

Roger

steckler

New User
Allan
Hi everyone. Thanks for the words of welcome.
I've attached a picture of a 4-drawer maple dresser that I recently completed.
Because I'm new to the forum I'm not sure I did the upload correctly.
allan

Attachments

• DSCN1384.jpg
    DSCN1384.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 146

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
good looking dresser Allan. You can also create an album, and use photo's in there, too. Instructions are in the FAQ's here

steckler

New User
Allan
Skeeter,
Thanks. I'm new to NCWW and I'm looking forward to meeting other wood workers, seeing their work and hopefully learning some new techniques.
allan

JRD

New User
Jim
Allan,

Welcome......You'll never meet a nicer group of people than the one you'll
find right here!

Jim

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Welcome, Alan. Poke around, and see what you can gain from the mermbers, and give of you knowledge where you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS