Addition to Raleigh KD Lumber run #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

Wanted to let you guys know that along with KD lumber run #3 I'll also be bringing a bunch of BW and WBC 4x4's and short pieces from a local furniture builder named Billy. There are also some of those fancy table legs and and an old walnut carving too. Billy said some of the pieces have been hanging around his shop for 30 years. I gave him a lumber crayon and told him to write his price on each piece. There is quite a bit of stuff, so I'll put it in the back of my pickup for you guys to sort through if you want too. Building furniture is Billy's livelihood and this is not my lumber, nor will I make anything if it sells. I'm just trying to help out a good man and fellow woodworker who is going in for a hernia operation and won't be able to get out in the shop and make any money while he's recovering.

Thanks

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Wanted to let you guys know that along with KD lumber run #3 I'll also be bringing a bunch of BW and WBC 4x4's and short pieces from a local furniture builder named Billy. There are also some of those fancy table legs and and an old walnut carving too. Billy said some of the pieces have been hanging around his shop for 30 years. I gave him a lumber crayon and told him to write his price on each piece. There is quite a bit of stuff, so I'll put it in the back of my pickup for you guys to sort through if you want too. Building furniture is Billy's livelihood and this is not my lumber, nor will I make anything if it sells. I'm just trying to help out a good man and fellow woodworker who is going in for a hernia operation and won't be able to get out in the shop and make any money while he's recovering.

Thanks

assuming HF lot but when? i might be able to get there

fred

J

jeff...

assuming HF lot but when? i might be able to get there

fred

Fred I'm pretty sure it'll be the 16th. Come out even if you don't want any wood. It'll be nice to see you again...

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
Jeff - are you still selling black walnut 6x6's ? If so, what's the grade ?

Thinking I might like one for turned vessels. Sapwood is ok, but pith, knots, shake, etc would not be.

-Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS