Added some toys over the last few months...

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
and wonder why I don't have the workshop completed? Been filling in the blanks as I found the appropriate deal and the right equipment. Paying for as I go, so the money has went to machinery more than the shop itself. Still gotta insulate, finish wiring and cover walls....etc! But have managed a couple small projects and am enjoying myself. Still would like a cabinet saw and a bandsaw dedicated to resaw. They will pop up someday I'm sure!
A few pics of my utter disorganization at this point. Moved from a 16X20 shop to my 3 car garage and I think I have less room.
Upgrade my 6" PM Jointer and Dewalt planer (sold the dewalt and missed so much, bought another)...
pm.jpg

Upgraded my Dewalt 705 to a Dewalt 718 slider with lazer...
7181.jpg

Hard to see...a 100amp panel in the corner by the freezer dedicated to the shop and my little used Jet OSS...
oss.jpg

And this past Monday updated my Performax 16-32 with this 22-44 Pro...
22-441.jpg

Now it's getting crowded and ready for some organization...
crowded.jpg

The 3rd stall isn't any better...
side_room.jpg

Needs alot of work and gotta figure out what to build with all the shorts and where to store the rest of the nonwoodworking stuff...
shorts_and_junk.jpg

And worst of all, the wife thought this would be a good area for the 2 cats our daughters left us when they finally moved out on their own!!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
:swoon::swoon:, some great looking upgrades you got going. Looks like mustard yellow has overtaken your shop.

YOU ROCK!!!!

Rob

New User
Rob
I like cats. Nice shop, build a shed for the non shop stuff, that's what I did.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
looks as organized as mine!:rotflm: oops wait a min.... I see a spot between the planer and jointer.... you aint done yet!:gar-La;

jawbonejr

New User
Steve
nice... can't wait to see you get it set up like you want. I've found out here that cat hair and sawdust don't really mix well... my wife suggested a kitty door addition to the door in my basement shop but I talked her out of it explaining to her what might happen if they came in contact with a sharp spinning blade or a rough belt of sandpaper

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Let me help you organize things. First, that pile of wood has got to go...in my truck. :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors