accuride drawer slides

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdafish

New User
Steve
http://greensboro.craigslist.org/mat/1313660443.html

I will be picking up a few boxes tonight. If anyone else is interested, I can try and snag some for them as well. If anyone in the Raleigh area want's a few, I will be in the area this weekend and could meet em at the Northern Tools in Cary.

I talked to the lady and its 10 pairs per box. So should be 10 drawers per box.

eyekode

New User
Salem
Wow, those look nice. One pair costs more than that. I googled "accuride 3834" to get more detail.
I will take a box of 16" slides.

I live in Apex and could either meet you at Northern or in Holly Springs.
Thanks!
Salem

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Hi Steve,

I'm in for 2 boxes of the 16" sliders.

(Steve....can I add 1 box of 14" sliders as well? ...Txs)

I live in Cary and have no problem with meeting you at Northern Tools, anytime to think is convenient for you.

Thanks a lot for doing this for us!!!:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

Wayne

Last edited:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Hi Steve - thanks for the offer! I'll take a two boxes of 16" and one of 14".

I suggest you buy all 20 boxes and take the discount. If any are left over (unlikely!), I'll buy them from you, you won't be stuck with them.

zapdafish

New User
Steve
She said she has about 8 of the 14 and maybe 12 of the 16.

I am in for 2 box of 16 and it looks like 3 more boxes are spoken for. If there is much more interest, I'll call her again and get a more accurate count of what she has.

They are stored in a garage and she didnt have reception down there so she wasn't able to get me the count right then.

zapdafish

New User
Steve
haha, Ok, ill call her and tell her I'll take em all and to not sell any of them to anyone else. I'll run over at lunch too.

zapdafish

New User
Steve
ok, told her I will take the whole lot of em. Was lucky, someone said they wanted 5 boxes and would pick them up tomorrow but I was kinda silent and let her think on it and she said she will sell them all to me, :gar-La;

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
ok, told her I will take the whole lot of em. Was lucky, someone said they wanted 5 boxes and would pick them up tomorrow but I was kinda silent and let her think on it and she said she will sell them all to me, :gar-La;

Thanks again, Steve.

(Like Bas said, I am sure there will be no problem selling them. ....)

:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Wayne

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Steve
Comming to Winston anytime soon? I wolud like a box of each 1 14 and 1 16. Let me know we could meet at the HF again:eusa_danc:icon_thum

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
I will take two boxes of 16". Please let me know when and where to pick up and if there will be a "carrying charge".

zapdafish

New User
Steve
I just got back, man is it hot out there.

13 x 16"
8 x 14"

and some misc stuff thrown in.

I gotta get some work done now before my boss wonders what I've been doing. :realmad:, when I get time, I'll tabulate who wants what.

zapdafish

New User
Steve
When I got there I thought there were just 10 glides per box and was kinda bummed, but when I got back I noticed that its double stacked so 20 glides per box :icon_cheers

This is what I've tallied based on the posts.

me
16" x 2

eyekode
16" x 1
I will pass thru apex on my way to HS. Can you PM me your address and phone, will arrange to drop off or meet you

canuck
16" x 2
14" x 1
Can you PM me your phone, will arrange to drop off or meet you

bas
16" x 2
14" x 1
any leftovers, hehe
Can you PM me your phone, will arrange to drop off or meet you

NZAPP1
16" x 1
14" x 1
Can you PM me your phone, I can meet you any weekday evening between 7:30 amd 8 pm as I am living in Clemmons

Bigdog72
16" x 2
looks like lillington is pretty far south of holly springs, can you come up to pick them up this weekend or do you know anyone I can leave them with up here?

scsmith42
16" x 3
I can take 421 and 64 to get to holly springs/apex area. I may be able to borrow a gps and find a way to your place unless there is an easy place to meet right off of 64.

looks like all 13 boxes of 16" are spoken for, I didnt get a good look at the misc stuff but I dont think there is a full box of 16" left. might be partials

3 boxes of 14" are spoken for

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Steve,

I can make it to your place Saturday afternoon if you will be home. PM your address and phone#.

Geoff

figucp0

New User
Stobal
I will take a box of the 14" if there is still one available. I am in Winston and could pick them up whenever.
Thanks,
Cristobal

eyekode

New User
Salem
I picked up my slides from Steve tonight and just wanted to say thanks again for making this happen! The last time I bought slides I paid 4x this price and recieved maybe 1/8th the slide :).

Salem

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Last night Eyekode (Salem), Steve and I met at Skippers in Apex, and it was great to see Salem again and to meet Steve. After some great conversation, we retired to the parking lot to complete the transaction.

Many, many thanks to Steve for going out of his way to help out his fellow NCWoodworkers!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Scott

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Last night Eyekode (Salem), Steve and I met at Skippers in Apex, and it was great to see Salem again and to meet Steve. After some great conversation, we retired to the parking lot to complete the transaction.

Many, many thanks to Steve for going out of his way to help out his fellow NCWoodworkers!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Scott
Part deux - Geoff, Wayne and I met with Steve at Northern Tool this afternoon to pick up the drawer slides. Man what a deal! I now have enough drawer slides to last me a lifetime :rolf:

Steve - I really appreciate you doing all the legwork on this one. Much appreciated!

BTW, if anyone in the Raleigh area needs Accuride 14" drawer slides, I have extras :gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS