A Tablesaw Reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
I know it gets put here fairly regular but wanted to remind everyone again about care with the tablesaw. One of the operating room nurses told us last night there were 2 people brought into Cone Hospital with injuries from tablesaws both required surgery.

I don't know anything about either of them just posting as a reminder for all of us to be careful.

M

McRabbet

Always use proper push sticks, hold-downs, featherboards and anti-kickback rollers or pawls. Zero clearance inserts are mandatory whenever cutting thin strips. And remember never, never get your hands closer than 4" from the blade!

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Be careful with router tables also!! I managed to almost run my hand into the bit the other day because I did something not recommended.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I have a reminder every time I look at my left thumb which got the worst end of the deal in its encounter with my TS last fall. Also everytime it won't do what it used to do. I second Bryan's suggestion....BE CAREFUL 'cause it only takes a brief lapse of concentration to result in a serious injury with life long consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS