A strange post by Nativespec

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Re: A stranfe post by Nativespec

I edited one of his posts about a week or two ago. He replied to the PM and seemed to understand.:wconfused:

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes

Yah...I don't know what he meant by that. I was scratching my head for a minute, too. I figured he either was frustrated by something we did or he is happy at the way we don't leave stuff out there that is no longer valid????

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member

Somebody other than me should send him a PM and ask if there is problem

DaveO

New User
DaveO

Yea, that is strange, but so is he. He has had a few of his posts deleted but not to a point of being habitual.
He's just a strange bird :roll::roll::roll:

Dave:)

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes

Honestly, Dave, you are about the nicest guy I know. If you think he's strange, something is definitely odd....

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
I don't know if he has read it or not but still no response to my PM as of 9AM on Saturday.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
I've removed some of his posts before. One I remember was one about Yankees, he replied back to me that he felt that it was ok for some of the moderators to post stuff like that but not others. The response I got back was nice, he was not ugly in any way. He didn't have a problem with my action. I just think he felt a bit slighted. Perhaps he has the feeling there are a separate set of rules for members and moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS