A good time to dive futher into the vortex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyrod444

New User
Jack
I first want to say I don't work for this company. As much as I've spent buying stuff off them I do feel like I should own stock in them. I just wanted to pass this info on. Hartville is having a 20% off sell on their turning items. Put this with free shipping on orders over $99.00, it is a great time to jump down into the vortex a little futher. I hope this doesn't break any rules, I thought this info should be passed on to members. It could save all of us a little money.
Jack
http://www.hartvilletool.com/index.php

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
In the constellation of Hartville lurks a mysterious, invisible force. The black hole of spinny one.

Six lathes at the northern cross. mourning their loss, in a final flash of glory. Nevermore to scrape at night....

Invisible to microscopic eye, a bug hole that would not die. All who dare to cross it's course, are swallowed by it's fearsome force. Through the void, to be destroyed, or... is there something more?

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
In the constellation of Hartville lurks a mysterious, invisible force. The black hole of spinny one.

Six lathes at the northern cross. mourning their loss, in a final flash of glory. Nevermore to scrape at night....

Invisible to microscopic eye, a bug hole that would not die. All who dare to cross it's course, are swallowed by it's fearsome force. Through the void, to be destroyed, or... is there something more?

Is this from "Into the Void"?

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I know my music, onc again proving that I am not just another pretty face. :eusa_naug

timf67

New User
Tim
Thanks for the tip Jack! I picked up a stronghold chuck for my new lathe! :eusa_danc

I also used the woodnet code and got even more off than the 20% :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS