A big thanks for the welcome-New Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Thanks for the warm welcome to the site! A few folks requested some more pics so I put some more of the walnut key cabinet in my photo gallery. I also have included some pics here in this post (hopefully they show up) of the stereo cabinet I'm working on for the shop. I'm making it out of quartersawn red oak I got from West Penn hardwoods and alot of the pieces have some really cool figure. I'll get some pictures of the workshop up in about 2 weeks. Thanks again--Mike M.

P.S. --To all those folks in and around Charlotte who said they get together, I'd love to come to any events-let me know!

:BangHead: clamps-clamps-why do I never have enough clamps

workshop pics 003.jpg

workshop pics 004.jpg

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Key cabinet looks great! Clean lines, tight miter joints on the doors, and I like the hardware you picked.

Spying in on your shop, I see you have a lift cart, an 8" Grizzly jointer, and I nice sized bandsaw hiding back there. I would love to have a wood floor in my shop like you do. It would be a lot easier on the feet.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Looks good, Michael. Let us see the final results when finished!

As for the Charlotte get-togethers, we'll be sure to invite ya!

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Nice work Mike.

I'll be looking forward to the shop pictures. Other peoples shops, set ups, and fixtures are always of interest to me.

Jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS