6" flex piping

Status
Not open for further replies.

meika123

New User
Dave Snider
Anyone have an idea where I can get a small piece of 6" hose to connect my cyclone to my collection bin? I can get it in either 5' or 10' lengths, but I hate to buy that much to get a small 6-8" piece out of it. I am using 6" drops with short sections of 4" hose into the various machines.
Anybody??

MIKE NOAH

New User
Mike
Dave,
I am sure I am going to have a couple of feet left over from my install you are more then welcome to. I am located on the north side of Lewisville and would be willing to meet with you in Clemmons any afternoon this week between 2:00 and 4:00.
Mike

meika123

New User
Dave Snider
Dave,
I am sure I am going to have a couple of feet left over from my install you are more then welcome to. I am located on the north side of Lewisville and would be willing to meet with you in Clemmons any afternoon this week between 2:00 and 4:00.
Mike

Mike, what day would be convenient for you. I can meet you anytime. I work in Yadkinville, but I am self-employed, so I make my own schedule. Where in Clemmons would you want to meet?
You don't by any chance have a need for a 35 gallon fiber barrel-New-Unused, with a locking metal strap, do ya?
Thanks Mike.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Raleigh Durham Rubber and Gasket sells both 4", and 6" flex pipe by the foot. They have both PVC and polyurathane.

M

McRabbet

David -- Are you sure that you won't need more flex than the cyclone-to-bin connection? It is difficult to cut solid pipe to the exact lengths when making connections to each of your machines, plus a hard connection precludes being able to move a machine without breaking the ductwork connection. I use short lengths of 6" flex between blast gates and the dust port on each machine -- mine are all on mobile bases so I can clean under them or move them to an alternate location (e.g. for longer stock). Just my .02

meika123

New User
Dave Snider
David -- Are you sure that you won't need more flex than the cyclone-to-bin connection? It is difficult to cut solid pipe to the exact lengths when making connections to each of your machines, plus a hard connection precludes being able to move a machine without breaking the ductwork connection. I use short lengths of 6" flex between blast gates and the dust port on each machine -- mine are all on mobile bases so I can clean under them or move them to an alternate location (e.g. for longer stock). Just my .02

Good point Rob.
However, all my machines are fastened in place. I've found a good working layout, and don't "anticipate" (get a load of that) moving any of them.
Also, I am finishing up my closet for the DC now, and will be hooking up the beast soon, then I will be planning exactly what additional supplies I'll need. Will definately need more 6" pipe, but not sure how much yet.
Will have some pic's soon for your viewing pleasure. :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS