4/4 Poplar for Sale - REDUCED PRICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluthart

New User
Brian
I have some beautiful kiln dried, rough sawn, clear 4/4 poplar lumber for sale. Lengths are in 5 foot or 7 foot lenghts, widths from 4" and wider. No cupping or bends - nice flat boards. I have approximately 300 BF, but I will split it into smaller orders. $1.50 / BF. Thanks for looking! HELP ME MAKE ROOM FOR MY UPCOMING ADDITION!! Thanks.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Fellow woodworkers,

I'm going to pick up some poplar from Brian on Thursday and will have space for about 50 bf more if anyone in the Triangle area would want me to get it for them. Due to the vehicle that I'm driving on this trip, I can only bring the 5' boards. PM me if interested.

bobby g

bluthart

New User
Brian
It looks like I am getting low on poplar - if interested PM me and I will see how much I have left after Thursday's pickup. So far I have some reserved for Bobby G and company.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
I have some beautiful kiln dried, rough sawn, clear 4/4 poplar lumber for sale. Lengths are in 5 foot or 7 foot lenghts, widths from 4" and wider. No cupping or bends - nice flat boards. I have approximately 300 BF, but I will split it into smaller orders. $1.50 / BF. Thanks for looking! HELP ME MAKE ROOM FOR MY UPCOMING ADDITION!! Thanks.

Thanks so much for this offer, Brian!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Fellow woodworkers,

I'm going to pick up some poplar from Brian on Thursday and will have space for about 50 bf more if anyone in the Triangle area would want me to get it for them. Due to the vehicle that I'm driving on this trip, I can only bring the 5' boards. PM me if interested.

bobby g

I picked up my 40 Bdft from Bobby G this morning and fed some to my jointer and planer just now. There is some mighty clear and flat wood in my stack.

Thanks to Bobby as well for the PE and the tour of his awesome shop. Plenty of my drool left behind after my tour, I am sure.

Thanks again guys. This is what makes NCWW such a great place to hang out at.:wsmile:

Wayne

bluthart

New User
Brian
Thanks so much for this offer, Brian!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

I picked up my 40 Bdft from Bobby G this morning and fed some to my jointer and planer just now. There is some mighty clear and flat wood in my stack.

Thanks to Bobby as well for the PE and the tour of his awesome shop. Plenty of my drool left behind after my tour, I am sure.

Thanks again guys. This is what makes NCWW such a great place to hang out at.:wsmile:

Wayne

My pleasure Wayne - glad you like it!
I do have some left if anyone else is interested. Just send me a PM. Thanks for you help Bobby G - and glad you got to meet my little NC Woodworker! I'll look for you when I come to Pittsboro!

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
Echo what Wayne said , Thanks to Bobbyg and Bluthart for the PE and the lumber.
Haven't planed any yet but it looks like a good deal.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
OK, here's proof of the poplar sale and PE to my shop in Pittsboro. It turns out that a Chrysler Pacifica can easily haul 250 bf of lumber (as long as most of it is 5' long, along with 10 boards @7' long up the center ).

It was good to see Brian again and Sandra and I really enjoyed meeting Brian's beautiful baby son. Thanks to Brian for the good price on the lumber too.

We had a nice drive back to I-85 on roads that we had never been on before and found regular gasoline priced as low as $3.34! Too bad I had just filled up a little before that.

DSC002882.JPG

View image in gallery

bobby g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS