2 More Christmas Pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexL

New User
Alex Lesniak
Here are 2 more pens ordered for Christmas. I just finished these.

The first is a screw cap European fountain pen made from jarrah burl with a celtic knot made of maple and aluminum.

Here is the blank ready for turning.

IMG_6978_1024x768_.JPG

Here is the finished pen with a CA finish

IMG_6981_1024x768_.JPG

IMG_6982_1024x768_.JPG

IMG_6984_1024x768_.JPG

IMG_6987_1024x768_.JPG

This next pen is a Jr Majestic in cross grain bloodwood with a CA finish

IMG_6988_1024x768_.JPG

IMG_6990_1024x768_.JPG

alex

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
how do I get on your christmas list?:gar-Bi eagle would be proud of you young fella! they look great!:icon_thum

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Here are 2 more pens ordered for Christmas. I just finished these.

The first is a screw cap European fountain pen made from jarrah burl with a celtic knot made of maple and aluminum.

Here is the blank ready for turning.

IMG_6978_1024x768_.JPG

Here is the finished pen with a CA finish

IMG_6981_1024x768_.JPG

alex

Your Pens ROCK Alex, :notworthy:

They look professionaly made. What did you use for the Aluminum? Just aluminum foil perhaps?

So how about that CA finishing Video? :eusa_pray

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Wow! Very impressive work. Could you give us a brief lesson on how you did that? Really great work.:icon_cheers

AlexL

New User
Alex Lesniak
Your Pens ROCK Alex, :notworthy:

They look professionaly made. What did you use for the Aluminum? Just aluminum foil perhaps?

So how about that CA finishing Video? :eusa_pray

I used gutter flashing from Home Depot. I tried a Pepsi can the first time but it was so thin I kept getting waves in the glue up and it caused uneven glue lined. I read that you can use layers of foil but this way was so easy. Before I can do a CA finish video I need to finish the rest of my pen orders. alex

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Alex, I am speechless.... your work keeps advancing to higher and higher levels. Those pens are simply spectacular.

Scott

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Alex, you are a master of your craft. I love the design and the material selections! Great job.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Alex,

So when are you going to start teaching classes????? When I give private piano/voice lessons it's $60/hr.... Just a thought ! ;)

Great work!

Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors