1 WEEK! 'til Charlotte Crawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
[BANANA]Just a reminder that we ONE week out from the Charlotte Crawl!!![/BANANA]

Want to attend? Sign up here

This should be a fun filled day of sharing, ideas and fellowship. We'll be touring SIX local shops, plus a pitstop for BBQ and Woodcraft. Come join the fun!

Original Thread
Details
What? Charlotte Shop Crawl
Who? North Carolina Woodworker Members (DQ Qualified) and a guest
When? Saturday, September 19, 2009

If you are signed up, but haven't gotten an email from me then please PM me!

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Re: 3 Weeks 'til Charlotte Crawl!

In case you wondered, as of this morning we have......

gif_1.gif
gif_8.gif
Crawlers signed up so far!

Jim

woodArtz

New User
Bob

Whoo whooo! This crawl is building steam. Come on folks join up for some fun and face to face time with your fellow woodworkers. For those that have recently joined... shop crawls are a blast. It's a great opportunity to see how other folks have set up shop.

honey-do Kreg

New User
Kreg

what time does it usually start in the morning... and does anybody meet or want to meet for breakfast at a bob evans or someplace like that?:no:

nelsone

New User
Ed

Kreg, there is a sign up thread at the top of this page. The starting time is 9:00 and we are planning for BBQ lunch and a stop at Woodcraft.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
FYI guys, Woodman2K had a thread about some cedar available. It wasn't that far from where I'm working so I went over today & got a few logs if anyone needs some turnin' or whittlin' wood. We can cut it up after the crawl if anybody carpools from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS