1. F

Kreg Screws 5000 Count Around $30+ @Sears - More than 1/2 off Amazon

Here is the Search for Kreg 5000 @Sears Most of the Zinc 5000 counts are around $29 to $35 vs Amazon's $80 plus. Free Shipping if you use code "MEMORIALDAY" On order over $99 Or you can sign up for the 30 day trial of ShipVantage
  2. cskipper

5000!!!!!

I do believe that we now have 5000 members! :eusa_danc
  3. MikeH

6 members from 5000

When I joined NCWW we had less than 400 members. We are now 6 members from 5000. I just wanted to thank everyone for making this the best woodworking site on the internet.
  4. roweathers

Opinions on Earlex Spray Station 5000

I just purchased this HVLP system from Woodcraft in Raleigh. I plan to use for painting/finishing furniture. It is a turbine based system. I would appreciate any opinions (pro or con) and I can take the thing back if necessary. I have a Porter Cable compressor (150 psi, Job Boss) and...
  5. S

INCRA Miter 5000 Sled- Raleigh CL

Not Mine! Is this a good deal ? Reply to: sale-864024073@craigslist.org Date: 2008-10-02, 4:48PM Like new, works great. Location: Apex it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests Original URL:http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/864024073.html
  6. J

5000 BTU's is Too Much

On Friday afternoon, I finally got my AC unit mounted in my shop. I have had the unit for two years. Last year I made the thru the wall sleeve, but couldn't seem to get enough time to install it. After the installation on Friday, I found out that a 5000 BTU unit is too large for my shop. The...
  7. rywilson

Earlex 5000 for staining a fence?

Would anyone use the Earlex to stain a fence? I've been reading allot of reviews on the Earlex and have heard great things. I also need to have my fence stained. We were going to just hire someone to do it but thought I may be able to save some money and get a new tool out of the deal. While...
  8. Bas

Spraying latex with the Earlex 5000

First of all, I'm no expert on spray finishes. With the exception of the spray can, this is my first time I haven't used a brush, rag or roller. So keep that in mind. I've been looking at getting a spray gun for a while now. I haven't progressed much beyond BLO and polyurethane, which is nice...
  9. dancam

Pre Gloat - Earlex 5000

OK...After much hesitation I finally jumped into the HVLP - Spray world. I've been brushing and ragging finishes for 30 years and felt it was time to go spray (limited budget called for limited measures). After hearing a number of good reviews on the Earlex 5000 Spray system I ordered one from...
  10. cskipper

5000!!!!!!!!!

Way to go DaveO!!!!!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS