1. ClearVue Cyclones CV1800

ClearVue Cyclones CV1800

5HP Leeson Motor (1 Ph/240V/21.5A) with 15" blower, pair of 0.5 micron Wynn Environmental Farr Filters valued at $1,476
  2. Easy Wood Tools Mini Detailer

Easy Wood Tools Mini Detailer

3. b4man

Heartstrings Memory Walk 2011

Today was the long anticipated event. I took so not so great shots of the tree where family hung their ornaments after the names of their babies had been read. These Angels remained until the finish of the one mile walk to commemorate the steps their babies would never take and the parents...
  4. A group picture

A group picture

From Left, Top Row: Nettie Turpin, b4man (Barbara Forman), cskipper (Cathy Skipper), gotcha6 (Dennis Reynolds); Middle Row: Aplpickr (Bill Turpin), cpw (Charles Wiggins) and sawman101 (Bruce Swanson); Front Row: Mcrabbet (Rob Payne) and Robin Wiggins.
  5. More of the Turpin's Work

More of the Turpin's Work

and more of Bill and Nettie's work ... just fantastic.
  6. More of the Turpin's Work

Some of aplpickr's pens..
  7. More of the Turpin's Work

and the sun worshipper's staying warm!
  8. Some MOre of Sawman101's work

Some MOre of Sawman101's work

Sadly, Bruce had an accident with the cross on the right -- its pedestal is at the right rear.
  9. Sawman101's Scrollwork

Sawman101's Scrollwork

Bruce brought some of his winning pieces, including his winner of the 8-foot 2x4 contest -- the clock on ethe left.
  10. Examining some turning work

Examining some turning work

Nettie Turpin, Mark Stewart (Steelwheel1999), Cathy Skipper (cskipper) and Bill Turpin (aplpickr) looking at some of Bill and Nettie's beautiful work.
  11. Just Staying Warm!

Just Staying Warm!

John Skipper, Barbara Forman (b4man) and Charles Wiggins (cpw) staying in the sunshine on this cool day.
  12. 100_6541

100_6541

Bruce (Sawman101) and Dennis (Gotcha6) catching up as the carcoal gets going.
  13. Sanders Fine Woodworking

One of a Kind Show & Sale Chicago, December 1-4, 2011,

I was just notified that I have been juried and accepted to be one of only 25 ETSY Artists in the ETSY Emerging Artists Pavillion at the One of a Kind Show & Sale in Chicago, December 1-4, 2011. I am excited, thrilled, beside myself. Attendance is 55,000 over the 4 days. Whoa! Guess I better...
  14. Gotcha6

2012 Calendar Contest

It's almost PAST time to start this event. C'mon, folks, let's see some of the fruits of your labors! Below are the rules. Thanks to ScottM for getting them to me: 2012 North Carolina Woodworker Calendar contest For the 2012 North Carolina Woodworker calendar we will be having a one...
  15. Bill Clemmons

Triad Shop Crawl - October 15, 2011

LATEST UPDATES! 10-14-11: This will be the last update (I think). The Shop Crawl is TOMORROW. Registration / sign-in begins at 8:00 AM at The Hardwood Store in Gibsonville, w/ coffee, juice, and doughnuts generously provided by THS. Looks like we'll have about 20 lost souls crawling around...
  16. b4man

2011 Heartstrings Angel Project

Many of you know about this endeavor from last year when I requested help with producing angels for the Heartstrings organization. For those new to the site and who may not have gotten 'the memo':wsmile: before now I want to share the purpose of this project and a little bit about Heartstrings...
  17. Measure Once Cut Twice?

Measure Once Cut Twice?

18. Large Burl

Large Burl

19. Small Burl

Small Burl

20. Wood Distribution

Wood Distribution

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS