Search results

1. Weekendworrior

Thread chasers

When I first started hunting the tools, cutters didn't yield the results. It was through searching for the tools I found that people where calling them chasers, not cutters.
  2. Weekendworrior

Thread chasers

I sent them an email inquiring about their stock. Hopefully I hear something by Tuesday. And thanks again brother.
  3. Weekendworrior

Thread chasers

Thank you but that's what I've been running into. I don't need the gauge and I've found just the cutters for $70 but like everywhere else, they're out of stock. I sent them an email anyway. Thanks again.
  4. Weekendworrior

Thread chasers

I have lots of those.
  5. Weekendworrior

Thread chasers

I was a professional automotive and industrial machinist for 20+ years and have a degree in Mechanic Engineering.
  6. Weekendworrior

Thread chasers

Guys, guys, jeebus. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B004I49PLO/homeproonline-20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB6sHFWrTtY
  7. Weekendworrior

Thread chasers

If I still had ready access to a milling machine I would make them myself. I'm so tired of taking the time to make tools. The more time I spend making tools, the longer it takes to finish the actual project. Making tools is what I'm trying to get away from. Not to mention being a machinist for...
  8. Weekendworrior

Thread chasers

Actually 16tpi is the most popular and is sold out in most places except for the kits wanting to sell you the gauge, the chasers and another item or two. And yes sir.
  9. Weekendworrior

Thread chasers

Why in the fart would I inquire about fixing threads on screws in the woodturning forum or on a woodworking website at all?
  10. Weekendworrior

The Wave Cabinet - how did he do this?

Thank you. I was awarded an art scholarship out of high school. I couldn't take it as neither I nor my parents could afford what the scholarship didn't cover and I had bills so I went work instead. Years later, I paid my way through a Mechanic Engineer degree via N.C. State University. Sometimes...
  11. Weekendworrior

Thread chasers

I've been looking everywhere for them. I can find them but they're either being sold offshore or trying to sell entire sets or kits which I don't need and cost more than I want to spend. I've got one project I need cut 16tpi threads on for the time being and the availability for 16tpi chasers...
  12. Weekendworrior

Which Are You?

I fall into both categories. My shop is not only to get an end result of project but is also my stress reliever. If I don't have a particular project I need to work on but need my shop time, I'll make something up just so I can design, measure, cut, and use the tools. When I have something I...
  13. Weekendworrior

The Wave Cabinet - how did he do this?

A person create beautiful art work with magnificent engineering involved and get's slammed for it. Nice guys, real nice.
  14. Weekendworrior

What do you guys think of this drill attachment? (new invention)

Ok, you got a giggle out of me. In the automotive field, industrial repair, or machine repair.............this would be useful.
  15. Weekendworrior

Edge Gluing Question

This method is the reason I have not purchased a jointer.
  16. Weekendworrior

What do you guys think of this drill attachment? (new invention)

I love it and would use it often. Just not for woodworking.
  17. Weekendworrior

Bandsaw Resaw Jig

What am I missing? I don't get it. ???
  18. Weekendworrior

A simple box

Sharp looking box.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS