Search results

1. BrianInChatham

This is Scott Smith's fault

No problem.. careful what you wish for though, considering our relative professions. Scott->tools, Brian->root canals.... :D
  2. BrianInChatham

That's a Pinnacle Premium Coping Sled. I picked it up from the classifieds here a year or two ago, it didn't work well for what I had in mind at the time but is perfect for this so it's no longer collecting dust.
  3. BrianInChatham

At least that's what I'm telling my wife when she gets back to town.... I was talking to Scott last week about getting a shaper vs. building a decent router table. What he said made a lot of sense (usually does), this is the result. Seems like whenever my wife goes out of town I spend a lot...
  4. router table

router table

Incra fence Woodpecker Sidewinder lift Pinnacle Sled DeWalt 618 router
  5. BrianInChatham

Gregory Paolini Rule

If you didn't notice there's also a full sized version (18"), just ordered one myself.
  6. BrianInChatham

How to move a solar kiln

You ain't kidding ;)
  7. BrianInChatham

looking for a source for vaneer?

Check ebay- last time I looked (though it has been a while) there was a broad selection available in small quantities.
  8. 4575097_4

4575097_4

9. BrianInChatham

Charlotte CL - Rikon 25-200 12" jointer planer $1300

FWIW I have this jointer\planer, and have been pretty happy with it. The fence is kind of flimsy but otherwise no complaints. Takes up very little floor space for it's capacity, but don't mistake it for a long bed jointer, that it ain't.
  10. BrianInChatham

Shopsmith 10ER on Raleigh CL $150 (Apex)

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/2355476767.html Not mine, won't last long at that price!
  11. BrianInChatham

Best tool to sand complex rounded over plywood edge?

Maybe a flutter sander? It's more or less the same thing as a sanding mop but if a dedicated machine is an option for you I imagine it would be a lot easier to use. If that is an option, there's a couple of them available in an auction ending tomorrow in High Point on IRSAustions.com. They're...
  12. BrianInChatham

Walker Turner TS on Raleigh CL

This looks like junk to me, but the "old iron" crowd seems to get a bit glassy-eyed when Walker Turner comes up, so maybe someone will want this: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/2327442683.html
  13. Sander_003_Medium_

Sander_003_Medium_

edge sander
  14. Sander_002_Medium_

Sander_002_Medium_

edge sander
  15. BrianInChatham

Drill press

+1 on the PM2800. Agree w\ all above, and the ability to adjust speed on the fly is one of those things that once you try it you'll never go back to changing belts. The only complaint I have is the depth stop is kind of primitive and a nuisance to adjust. If a similar Delta, Rikon, etc has...
  16. BrianInChatham

Cabinet Grade Russian Birch Plywood - $550 (Garner)

I'm in for 50 sheets or $100 worth, whichever is less.
  17. Excalibur_001_Medium_

Excalibur_001_Medium_

Excalibur
  18. Excalibur_007_Medium_

Excalibur_007_Medium_

Excalibur
  19. Excalibur_008_Medium_

Excalibur_008_Medium_

Excalibur

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS