Search results

1. cc194217

Looking for a Pen Turner around Statesville, NC

I am looking for someone to turn some pens, I pay labor/materials, but provide the wood. I have wood that is coming off a 1942 Chris Craft (Mahogany) and I have had pens turned before with it. Beautiful pens when finished. I am looking at maybe 10-20 pens. Thanks, Mark
  2. cc194217

Possible Anchorseal Pony Express

gee... take off for a few days and go to Chicago...and see what I miss.... how much for a 5gal bucket? Still Available?
  3. cc194217

Quick update

Hope she gets better... I cracked my L4 (spine) a few years back...took about 6 months till I could actually do normal things.. tell her to rest and rest... but mild exercise will help her recovery....
  4. cc194217

Very sad news....

My wishes go out to his family. I did not know him, but a loss of life is sad indeed..
  5. cc194217

***cheap kd lumber** s.maple fas**hickory fas**ash fas**

1st time I launched a boat... was an outboard.. with a strap over the back..(see where this is going).. was a bass tourneyment at same ramp... backed up trailer and boat... could not figure out why boat was not floating off the trailer.... was enlighted .... now I have a routine for lauching...
  6. cc194217

Thank you all for being there... was just about like a fox loose in a hen house... never seen so many work so fast... was done in 30 min... I hope everyone is happy with their purchases... if not... see Roy...haha... Made it home about noon time.... stopped by the Lowe's in Mebane...
  7. cc194217

for those who will be there Sunday to pick up their lumber.... Kevin is in the hospital and may be released Friday.. if he does show up Sunday can a couple of people stay around and help him load his lumber? with what he has going on he does not need be lifting wood....thanks,, Mark
  8. cc194217

just got back from Roy's... have everyone's lumber that was two posts above... hope Kevin you have a long trailer... wood is about 16' long for your order.. everyone else should have a good trailer or pickup... wood is seperated, but make sure everyone tries to arrive at the same time... I do...
  9. IMG_8775

IMG_8775

10. Raleigh/Cary wood run

Raleigh/Cary wood run

11. IMG_8772

IMG_8772

12. IMG_8774

IMG_8774

13. cc194217

Express needed Cary to Char. Area.

coming back from the cary area to statesville/salisbury on the 30th of aug... nice empty 16' trailer... i might even strap it down..haha... let me know if both of ya'll need this done... this is the return trip of a lumber run..
  14. cc194217

CB radio help

three weeks too late... gave my swr meter to goodwill... used to work in electronics... I know how you would like to install it yourself...but cable length is important...along with the antenna tuning... if it is installed/adjusted incorrectly you will reflect all your power back into the...
  15. cc194217

Where are the bargain lovers?

not understanding..... you got the last three?
  16. cc194217

Where are the bargain lovers?

here here here here here.... I am headed up to the Cary area on the 30th to drop off wood for our brothers in the area... I will take what you have if you do not have any problems with either dropping it off here...
  17. cc194217

Statesville/Salisbury to Cary

All, I am dragging a bunch of wood to our brothers in the Cary area on the 30th of Aug.. I will post the 26th if I have any room left to haul anything... mark
  18. cc194217

well all I survived the Truck Show in Dallas, TX.... will be headed up on the 26th to pick up the lumber from Roy.. I will be at the aforementioned location on the 30th of Aug... I should be there between 8am-9am... Thanks again for helping Roy... Thanks, Mark
  19. cc194217

I do not know the distance from Raiegh to Cary area...which is closer to the west ? but then again... Roy has the final list of what is ordered from the Raleigh area.. it is up to ya'll Mark
  20. cc194217

talked to Jeff (Roy's brother) and saw what he has to load for the Raleigh folks... today needs to be the deadline for any wood orders... what needs to be loaded will be a trailer full for the mileage I need to run... I will be averaging 55mph... Jeff is sorting the orders so this will...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS